Thursday, January 8, 2009
Making it...........
Eight days into 2009. So far, so good. I feel in control. Getting things clean and organized. There's something about putting things in their places. There's something about staying on top of the chaos....of keeping my environment together. It makes life easier. I don't do well in chaos. I do much, much better with organization. And I'm liking how things are falling into place. It feels good. :-) I'm having surgery on the 21st to correct my deviated septum. Who knew my septum was deviated??? Certainly not me. I went into the ENT dr. with what I thought was an ear infection and she tells me all of these other problems I have. Oh well. Getting old is a bitch. Right? lol So I'm going to do this surgery. Am I looking forward to it? HELL NO! But I figure I'm an adult...all grown up and I should do everything I can about being healthy. So I'm doing the surgery. Yeehaw! That's one of the reasons why I'm in a nesting mode. I always seem to do this when I'm having a medical procedure or going out of town. I just get into this place where I have to clean and organize. Maybe it's cuz I'm thinking about the silent what if's. What if something happens to me? Then D. and S. won't have to worry about cleaning and organizing. So ridiculous. I know. It's just a thing with me. D. has days off from work to take care of me after the surgery. I'm so thankful that he's such a caring person. When it comes to surgery and his loved ones being sick...he's so thoughtful and loving and attentive. My analytical, logically, non-romantic husband. lol He's the best. He has his moments. We all do. No one is perfect. I'm just thankful that he's in my life. Good and bad. I know I can count on him. He'll be there. He'll take care of me and S. It'll be okay. Even though I'm scared I know he'll be there to comfort and reassure me. :-) I'll just be glad when the whole darn thing is over. At least the house and life will be clean and organized. lol At least I'll have done as much as I can so D. doesn't have to worry about any of that. And I'll feel more in control because of what I'm doing. It's good...feeling in control. I like it. I like it a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment