
The Most Confusing Part of Life Is...
There are many things in life that confuse me. One of the biggies is: why can't we all just get along? I don't understand the hatred that exists out there in the world. Color me wishful and naive. I can't understand hating someone because they look different or believe different things. We should embrace the differences. We should dive into the cultural and spiritual variety. It would be so exciting and wonderful to live in a world of open-mindedness. We could learn from one another. We could live side by side in a happy, peaceful world. It's a dream I have....and I am a dreamer. I turn to my spiritual self and pray often for world peace. It may not happen in my lifetime, but I can hope and pray that my eight year old son will see it in his. Maybe one day.....
1 comment:
we were very much on the same wave length on this Plinky prompt.
Post a Comment