
Overwhelmed. That's how I feel. Overwhelmed.
Worried. I feel worried. I feel sad. I feel lost.
S. is stuttering so much. It's awful. And painful to watch. I wish I knew what to do to fix the problem. I wish I had concrete answers as to why it's happening. It's killing me. His teacher told me one of his classmates did a "copycat" thing. It upset S. Naturally. I was wondering when it would happen. Knew it would. Hoped it wouldn't. :-( We're doing what we can but it doesn't feel like it's enough. Speech therapy. A new pediatric neurologist. Revaluating the ADHD diagnosis. Everything. Still....I feel so out of control. I can't fix it. I want to but I can't. And it's breaking my heart.
I don't feel very strong at the moment. Oh...I'm putting on a good face. I'm not showing it. But inside...it's how I feel. Wish I could wave a magic wand and make it better. All the way around. It doesn't work that way. Does it?
I love that little boy more than words can ever, ever express. I only want the absolute best for him. I hope and pray that God will guide us to a good, healthy, happy path. Praying big time.
1 comment:
Praying for ya girl. Having some issues with my own son at the moment and can so relate to you. I'm very sad today. I have lost the trust I had for my son. He has lied to me repeatedly and I don't understand why. I'm in the dumps with you. Close to tears. Wish I could cheer you up.
Post a Comment